Newness for a New Year

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Shout Out


Congrats to the Cougars for moving up in the polls without evening playing. I guess I should actually be thanking USC, Georgia, and Wisconsin for losing. But, 8th in the AP and 7th in the USA Today Poll is quite a feat. Way to go Cougars! I found this article about BYU that does a nice job of explaining what makes BYU so different and yet so great. It is a respectful article that actually gives BYU the credit it deserves.

For all of you Ute fans out there, you should also be proud. The Utes are looking sharp this year. I hope they perform well against Oregon State.

2 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

I vote for Oregon. Even though I'm not a beavers fan.....I'm still a oregonian. lol.

Evans Fam said...

You betcha the Utes are looking sharp...esp. after that awesome win against Oregon State...Anyway, Breanne, we need to get together... let's chat and see if our schedules mesh at all this week!