Newness for a New Year

Monday, October 22, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance



One of the women I work with brought in a classic movie (VHS of course). I took a break today and watched the whole thing. I was only going to watch the first bit, but got carried away. If you haven't watched this in a while, you should. I laughed at how close this is to the reality TV shows that involve dancing, only in all the 80s glory. The whole soundtrack is full of great songs--and you can't help but be glad that Sarah Jessica Parker finally found out about hair serum to control her ultra frizzy hair.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Isn't the bad guy in that movie the same guy who plays the bad guy in That Other Movie (the movie that's playing across the street from the MTC)? I seem to recall that he is. Typecasting? Hmmmm.