Newness for a New Year

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bulgaria in October

As of August 13, I've been home from my mission 7 years. Wow ... can it really be that long ago? I've been wanting to get back for all that time. A couple of months ago, I decided I just need to it. And, I coupled my want to get back with my desire to do some humanitarian work. The plan right now is to head to Bulgaria in October to work in orphanages for 2 weeks and then travel a bit. Yesterday, my good friend Anna said she wants to come! I'm so excited. We are going to have an amazing time. More details to come.

3 comments:

Megan said...

you are so fantastic and i am soooo jealous! sounds like a great opportunity. where will you work in the orphanages? hope you are well!

Tiffany said...

So jealous. I can't wait to hear about it and see it!

amy said...

That is so exciting! I hope you have a great time!